Join us for this enlightening workshop on Personality Types:
Introduction to the 9 Types of Personality
When: Saturday October 18th (NOW CLOSED)
Please register your interest to be let know when we’re running this course again.
Where: Maldron Hotel Galway (Map). Free onsite parking
Cost: €49 (discounts for multiple places) – including coffee/biscuits on arrival and mid-morning.
Discover (finally!) your personality type, and what makes you unique and why. Discover your challenges and strengths, and gain insights into the personality types, and mindset of family members and friends. This is a fast paced and enjoyable introduction to the field of personality typology utilising the fascinating and system of 9 types of personality.
– What are the 9 types of personality;
– Which type are you?
– What are your types main traits
– What drives your personality type (what sets up your world view)
– How does your view of the world align, and differ from others
– What typically happens to your personality type under stress?
– What typically happens to your personality type as you become emotionally healthier/happier?
– What other personality types will you typically work well with, and what types might you find challenging
– How can you grow ‘beyond’ your personality?
Places are limited and strictly on a first come first served basis. We look forward to welcoming you!
|Book a Place (Discounts for Multiple)|